Acerca de

Submit Music

Get Your Song On The Radio NATIONWIDE

My 106·5 WJCR | Just Christ Radio has music licensing (through our partners) for the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom along with royalty reporting coverage.


We use Live365 which hold music licenses specifically from ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, AllTrack, SOCAN, Re: Sound, PPL, and PRS, for streaming and royalty reporting in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. for both performers and copyright holders. Royalty reporting is done through SoundExchange. SoundExchange reporting is how the artists get paid when we play their songs.